Worx Air Review [Model: WG575 – Multipurpose Cordless Blower]
Coming home to a clean porch or simply lounging in a clean home after blowing off all the dirt is indeed very satisfying. Besides, cleaning is no longer tiresome and something that you have to think long and hard about.
Many homeowners are always on the lookout for a cleaning gadget that will give them the best cleaning experience. The Worx AIR WG575.1 32V cordless battery-powered leaf blower has made all that easy. Check out this Worx air review and learn why many homeowners love their cleaning experience with the help of this device.
If you are in need of a cordless and quiet blower with a light feel that will get the job done effectively, this is your baby right here. It will effectively sweep all the unwanted dirt and debris and leave your home squeaky clean. It will blow away all those irksome dry leaves that can be in between crevices, plants or any area with little space.
For those who want to jump straight to the final verdict, here is a quick recap on what we think about this amazing handheld battery-operated leaf blower.
Detailed Worx Air Review
One can expect a portable and lightweight blower that will make that unpleasant task of sweeping away and cleaning up leaves easier and faster. Here are some fantastic features which you can’t ignore.
An Array of Attachments for Every Situation
- 1A Long Tube – This is a very useful attachment for cleaning the wider areas like floors, decks, and patios. The design of the tube is long with a narrow opening, which allows for some intense blowing. It is impeccable for cleaning objects ridden with debris.
- 2A short tube – It’s a short air gun that is perfect for one of those quick cleanups that homeowners love. It clears out debris effectively with intense blowing.
- 3A dust brush – Dust brush is very useful for getting rid of debris in those crevices which you can’t access easily. The airbrush situated on a wand, is effective for clearing cobwebs in corner areas. Those recessed and difficult-to-reach areas will no longer be difficult to clean thanks to this attachment.
- 4An extension hose – One can use extension hose to connect with other nozzles during cleaning difficult-to-reach areas or when flexibility is needed such as rooftop, or gutter. Just attach it to the deflator cone to make it easier operation.
- 5A dust nozzle - Very ideal when it comes to clearing the dust in the smaller areas. It is usually attached to an extension hose. One can use it for cleaning dryer vent, car AC, drawers, etc.
- 6The detail brush – One can use this attachment with a flexible hose. Removing dust on items such as computer keyboards, craft projects and some sensitive areas is easier with the detail brush.
- 7The wand – The wand can send compressed air through its opening. It is also a perfect drying tool that is used to channel drying air over surfaces such as sliding glass doors, windshields, mirror surfaces, windows, and so on.
- 8The inflator nozzle - A very effective tool that can be used to blow air for inflatables and effectively get rid of dust from computer motherboards. Its long slim shape is useful for quickly inflating without losing the air. All inflatables should be a breeze to clean thanks to this feature on this blower.
- 9A deflator cover - Useful tool that can effectively deflate the inflatables for easy storage.
This blower might not be as powerful as its corded counterpart, but it is a powerful enough leaf blower that will do its job perfectly.
With 120 MPH of maximum air speed and combined with a 32 volt MAX lithium battery, that is one powerful blower with more than enough energy to easily clear dry debris from a deck, a garden shed, from the driveway and any other areas. Of course, if you are still looking for more power, getting a backpack blower will be the right move.
With its cordless convenience and the 9 attachments, it can be said that this leaf blower has a sleek, cool design that is meant for practicality. The cool-looking handle and its lightweight design (4.1 lbs.) are more inclined towards the comfort and effectiveness.
The blower operates with a 32-volt Lithium-ion battery, which takes almost 3 hours to charge it. The battery runs for 20-30 minutes depending on the amount of pressure required. There is also fast charger available, but you need to buy that separately.
The leaf blower has a product warranty of 3 years but can last longer than that and remain as effective in leaf blowing as ever. Its battery has a warranty of 1 year but with proper use and good handling it could last 3 years working just fine.
The Pros and Cons
What Should You Expect?
Before you buy Worx air blower, first understand that it isn’t quite like it's gas or corded models. It is battery powered and will not go on endlessly but should work for about 20 minutes which is enough to get some good cleaning done. If you want a blower that goes on for longer, consider getting a corded one or one of those gas-powered types.
This blower might not get rid of that great layer of wet leaves on your yard, but it will work perfectly when used on light dirt on surfaces. It can effectively clear debris from a pea stone walkway and blow dry leaves and grass clippings out of your garden bed effectively.
This blower has ranked high on many Worx air 32v reviews and this is with good reasons.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does the battery for Worx blower run for?
There are actually no industry standards existing for measuring runtime because that is determined by how you use the equipment. However, if you are just blowing light debris and the equipment is running all through it could go for up to 30 minutes.
2. Does Worx cordless blower lithium battery exhibit that memory effect?
The battery doesn’t have the memory effect. The best thing to do is charge that battery every time you are done using it even when it is not fully consumed. With such a practice you will always have this always-charged battery that will serve you whenever you need it.
3. Is the Worx leaf blower loud?
Yes, it is a little loud but not that loud so as to bother your neighbors. Actually, on a scale of 1-10, the Worx air blower is five with a comfortable noise that is nothing like most vacuums. Therefore, it does not cause major noise pollution.
4. How many years will the Worx Max lithium battery serve me?
When you use it and store it in the right manner the battery should last the full product life. With the battery having a warranty of one year and the blower guaranteed for three years, then the battery should last 3 years when properly handled.
* Check out other brands of handheld leaf blowers HERE *
Other Brands of Battery-Powered Handheld Leaf Blowers:-
Worx WG575 Air Cordless Leaf Blower
Cleaning up leaves and debris has indeed come a long way from the days where we all used rakes. That was tiring and work that took all the motivation we could summon to do it.
You have read our Worx air review and by now, you should know why this blower is awesome. It is lightweight, simple to use, makes cleaning easy and quick. Forget heavy duty blowing and instead focus on convenience blowing of those dry leaves, light debris that you wish to get rid of.
Those difficult-to-reach areas are no longer a problem anymore because this tool right here will flush all the dirt out and leave your surfaces nooks and crannies spotless. It could be said that all cleaning experiences underwent an evolution and became this terrific little blower!
More From Outdoor Gears